Commissioning is a quality assurance process that encompasses much more than just equipment start up. Our commissioning process at U.S. Engineering provides the owner of the facility with a high level of assurance that the mechanical systems have been installed according to design intent and will operate within the performance guidelines. Our intensive quality assurance commissioning method produces buildings that are comfortable and energy efficient, provides training to building owners, and produces proper documentation for operating the building to meet expectations.
- Independent review of design and submittals
- Site observation visits
- Coordination of prefunctional checklists and equipment start up
- Functional performance testing
- Improved training and O&M documentation
- Full coordination between owner, construction team and Cx Agent