Insurance for Peace of Mind
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
Investments for Tomorrow
- 529 education savings matching program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Heath Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Employee discount programs
Incentives for a Better Experience
- Healthcare Blue Book – online pricing estimator
- Wellness program with health insurance discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Direct deposit
- Free parking
- Paid time off
- Safety recognition program
- Monthly celebrations and various social gatherings
Life Beyond the Office
We have a mission to be the best, but we also want you to be YOUR best. That’s why we have implemented a wellness program that encourages a healthful lifestyle.
As part of our wellness program, employees and spouses receive free biometric screenings and health risk assessments. The reward for participating in these free services? You get a discount on your health insurance premiums that is renewable each year.
We also have periodic wellness educational programs including a financial wellness education series.
Typical Careers at U.S. Engineering
- Project manager / senior project manager
- Project engineer
- Preconstruction manager
- Mechanical estimator / senior estimator
- Project administrator
- Detailers and detailing technician
- Field supervision
- Pipefitters, plumbers, sheet metal workers
- Corporate support including accounting, human resources, IT, marketing, administrative and more
Start Your Career Right
Our internship program is designed to give college students real-world experience during the summer and occasionally over winter break. Interns at U.S. Engineering are typically hired for either project development or operations functions.
While applications are accepted throughout the year, summer intern applications are usually reviewed each year in February and March.
We are dedicated to making a difference.
Committed. When we say we’re committed to supporting those around us, we mean it. At U.S. Engineering, we inspire a culture where individuals take on causes themselves without waiting for a nudge from the company to get involved. And they do so in a uniquely proactive way. Our business may be building better facilities, but our passion is building better communities. Learn more about our community endeavors in the About Us section.
Our Latest Community News
This is work, but it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy ourselves.
Helping shape the city’s skyline is pretty fun in itself, but when the time is right, we don’t shy away from having a little fun at work.
And we’ve been fortunate to capture some of it on camera. Browse through our Fun Photo File below to see some of what we’re talking about. (Want to see more of the human side of U.S.? Check out some of our People Profiles.)