Whether it’s design-assist or value engineering, our team can provide practical design ideas, technical support, and constructability reviews during the early stages of your project. U.S. Engineering’s collaborative design approach is based on an enhanced relationship with the project team that delivers the best mechanical system to the owner. Our involvement during design means a commitment to analyzing all systems and costs and recommending a solution with the owner’s best interests in mind.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- U.S. Engineering Recognized for Healthy Workplace Culture
- U.S. Engineering’s Field Team Featured in The United Association (UA) Journal, Aug. 2017
- U.S. Engineering EMR Rating improves to 0.45!
- U.S. Engineering again on list of Kansas City’s top private companies
- City of Fort Collins puts Heat Exchangers in a Pond