At U.S. Engineering, much of the heavy lifting is done well before we put on our hardhats. Our preconstruction services take a 360-degree approach to address the facility’s total lifecycle and bring the best value to the owner. The groundwork for projects is laid on schedule and on budget, and completed with the project’s best interests in mind.
- Experienced, licensed Professional Engineers work hand in hand with the design team to provide best value engineering
- Take ownership and the lead on design-build and design-assist projects to manage the mechanical design within the owner’s budget
- Work closely with architects, engineers and general contractors before construction begins
- Respond quickly to ever-changing designs with timely budget updates. Pricing is not just provided with each new drawing package, but with each issue that arises.
- Anticipate and solve challenges taking into account functional, spatial, technical and aesthetic aspects of your facility
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- U.S. Engineering Company team members volunteered 682.25 hours in 2017January 5, 2018 - 8:22 am
- #SafetyHank’s travels in 2017 reveal progress made through the yearJanuary 1, 2018 - 4:56 pm
- #SafetyHank checks out massive stainless steel ductwork in our shopDecember 29, 2017 - 4:39 pm
- #SafetyHank helps stock the There With Care pantry shelves during our recent food driveDecember 19, 2017 - 2:53 pm