The core of our business – and what has kept us strong for more than 120 years – is construction. When you work with us, you can expect total project coordination, accelerated project schedules, cost management, value engineering, expert fabrication and installation, and a safe working environment. From selecting the most qualified subcontractors to choosing the right equipment, we hang our hardhat on project coordination that runs like a well-oiled machine.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- Midwest Region hits 1-million-hour milestone
- U.S. Engineering among the oldest, largest private companies in Kansas City
- U.S. Engineering checks in at 21 in Book of Giants 2016
- Justin Apprill talks about construction in Kansas City in Thinking Bigger Business April issue
- Tyler Nottberg named Power 100 2016