The core of our business – and what has kept us strong for more than 120 years – is construction. When you work with us, you can expect total project coordination, accelerated project schedules, cost management, value engineering, expert fabrication and installation, and a safe working environment. From selecting the most qualified subcontractors to choosing the right equipment, we hang our hardhat on project coordination that runs like a well-oiled machine.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- U.S. Engineering sponsors first annual NICE luncheon
- U.S. Engineering again listed as a top specialty contractor
- U.S. Engineering sponsors Wounded Warrior Andre Cillier
- Rocky Mountain Region celebrates safety milestone
- Construction kicks off at U.S. Engineering’s new Rocky Mountain Region headquarters