The core of our business – and what has kept us strong for more than 120 years – is construction. When you work with us, you can expect total project coordination, accelerated project schedules, cost management, value engineering, expert fabrication and installation, and a safe working environment. From selecting the most qualified subcontractors to choosing the right equipment, we hang our hardhat on project coordination that runs like a well-oiled machine.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- Nottberg named one of Kansas City’s most powerful
- The University of Kansas Hospital features company in Good Medicine newsletter
- KC EZ project in the news again during Discover Engineers Week
- Kansas City Star highlights new engineering work space for K-12 students
- CEO Nottberg talks to 41 Action News about the role of business in childhood education