What makes our service offerings distinct? Our commitment to bringing value to the construction process through advanced planning, extensive preconstruction, innovative ideas and technology, and lean prefabrication. With our dedication to fully understanding owner needs, our solutions minimize total cost of facility ownership – a goal that extends long after construction is complete.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- Midwest Region hits 1-million-hour milestone
- U.S. Engineering among the oldest, largest private companies in Kansas City
- U.S. Engineering checks in at 21 in Book of Giants 2016
- Justin Apprill talks about construction in Kansas City in Thinking Bigger Business April issue
- Tyler Nottberg named Power 100 2016