What makes our service offerings distinct? Our commitment to bringing value to the construction process through advanced planning, extensive preconstruction, innovative ideas and technology, and lean prefabrication. With our dedication to fully understanding owner needs, our solutions minimize total cost of facility ownership – a goal that extends long after construction is complete.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- U.S. Engineering featured in ENR’s 2014 Specialty Contractor report
- Ewing Marion Kauffman School project earns mechanical design-build award
- University of Colorado Hospital: Small Renovation, Big Impact
- Colorado Construction & Design Highlights Integrated Design Delivery at St. Anthony North
- U.S. Engineering is among the top private companies in Kansas City