What makes our service offerings distinct? Our commitment to bringing value to the construction process through advanced planning, extensive preconstruction, innovative ideas and technology, and lean prefabrication. With our dedication to fully understanding owner needs, our solutions minimize total cost of facility ownership – a goal that extends long after construction is complete.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- U.S. Engineering moves into new Rocky Mountain Region office
- Holiday season marks 20th year of the Give Back Program
- U.S. Engineering’s “Caring for Our Community ” Harvesters food drive reaches 40,000 meal milestone
- ENR Midwest names Mercy Hospital Joplin the best healthcare project of 2015
- U.S. Engineering sponsors first annual NICE luncheon