What makes our service offerings distinct? Our commitment to bringing value to the construction process through advanced planning, extensive preconstruction, innovative ideas and technology, and lean prefabrication. With our dedication to fully understanding owner needs, our solutions minimize total cost of facility ownership – a goal that extends long after construction is complete.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- U.S. Engineering Joins Build Safe Partnership Program
- U.S. Engineering included in the Kansas City Business Journal’s Champions of Business
- 2016 Charlie Snyder Heart Award Given To Greg Edwards
- Area FIRST Robotics Teams Visit the Sheet Metal Shop
- U.S. Engineering Recognized for Healthy Workplace Culture