What makes our service offerings distinct? Our commitment to bringing value to the construction process through advanced planning, extensive preconstruction, innovative ideas and technology, and lean prefabrication. With our dedication to fully understanding owner needs, our solutions minimize total cost of facility ownership – a goal that extends long after construction is complete.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- Rocky Mountain Region celebrates safety milestone
- Construction kicks off at U.S. Engineering’s new Rocky Mountain Region headquarters
- U.S. Engineering’s 3D field work for Joplin hospital featured in Plumbing & Mechanical magazine
- U.S. Engineering remains one of Kansas City’s largest private companies
- Nottberg named one of Kansas City’s most powerful