At U.S. Engineering, much of the heavy lifting is done well before we put on our hardhats. Our preconstruction services take a 360-degree approach to address every level of the concept and planning stages. The outcome? The groundwork for projects not only completed on time and on budget, but completed with the highest overall value.
- Take ownership and the lead on design-build and design-assist projects to manage the design within the owner’s budget.
- Work closely with architects, engineers and general contractors before the construction stages.
- Respond quickly to ever-changing designs with timely budget updates. Pricing is not just provided with each new drawing package, but with each issue that arises.
- Experienced, licensed Professional Engineers work hand in hand with the design team to provide “best value” engineering.
- Anticipate and solve potential problems with functional, spatial, technical and aesthetic aspects of your planned facility.
- Keep you informed every step of the way.