Process and High Purity Piping
Our expertise in process and high purity piping begins with our talented team of construction supervisors and expert mechanics, all with an eye on productivity, deadlines, cost efficiency, safety, and of course, quality workmanship. They're commitment to expert craftsmanship is why we're considered a leading national employer of piping trades for the fabrication and installation of process and high purity piping.
Our field expertise is reinforced by in-house three dimensional modeling and CADD pipe detailing which allows us to accurately prefabricate piping components and modular units from the convenience of our very own fabrication shops.
- Perform process piping for a wide variety of facilities, including auto assembly, paint shops, industrial gas and printing, and many more.
- Employ code-certified welders using SMAW, TIG, MIG and orbital welding equipment (manual, semi-automatic, automatic) for all types of applications including carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy and others for pipe sizes up to 72 inches.
- Perform welding procedures for most applications.
- Use ASME Certificates of Authorization for "PP" stamp for Power Piping and "R" stamp for Repair Work.
- Full knowledge of various biopharmaceutical and electronic process lines systems, including ultra high-purity specialty and bulk gases, ultra pure RO/DI water, waste treatment systems, clean dry air, acid, fluoride and solvent waste, hygienic, decontamination systems, clean steam, in-place passivation and tool hook-ups.
- Orbital welding machine attachments include PVDF Fusion Welders, Teflon Fusion Welders and other support equipment for quality, on-time installations.
- Lasting affiliations with reputable, specialty high-purity piping organizations.