Piping is where we started, and continues to serve as the core of our business, including the design, fabrication and installation of all piping systems.
We employ the industry's best pipe fitters to assure top quality. Specialty welders and expert pipe fitters in carbon steel, stainless steel, alloys, plastics and glass ensure quality workmanship throughout each facility's piping system. It's why our clients can be assured of an installation that's always done right the first time.
- Installations performed by the nation's best, resulting in minimal time and cost overruns.
- Expert field supervisors hired from local pipe fitter unions, each with a minimum of 20 years of industry experience.
- Workers supplied with modern tools and construction equipment to ensure efficiency and optimal performance.
- Dedicated and experienced project managers responsible for project success, including estimating, cost control, scheduling, management and coordination of all project activities.
Precise, efficient and cost-effective installation is vital to any sound piping project. To that end, we provide our expert field crews with top-notch materials, equipment and major pipe fabrication shops. Our shops provide welding and assembly of piping components and complete modular skid-mounted units, with maximum productivity, improved project schedules and quality workmanship as the ultimate goal during the installation process.
- Code-certified welders and welding procedures for all types of applications for pipe sizes up to 72 inches.
- Capabilities include an in-house, three-dimensional modeling including CADD pipe detailing for spool sheets and isometric drawings used to accurately prefabricate piping components.
- Shops contain manual, semi-automatic and/or automatic equipment including welders (SMAW,TIG, MIG and orbital), positioners, manipulators, power rollers, cutting tables, bevellers, threading machines, metal punches, large band saws, high-frequency welders, plasma arc machines, overhead crane, forklifts, and more.