At our core, we are a design/build contractor. Using our in-house professional engineers and experienced preconstruction staff, we will design, budget and coordinate the complete mechanical scope while constantly evaluating LEED and energy performance. From small to large, simple to complex, our design/build staff is ready to listen, analyze and respond to your request.
- Registered professional engineers with an average of more than 10 years of design experience.
- Energy modeling for LEED and ASHRAE 90.1 compliance.
- Perform life cycle studies to ensure the most educated and logical decisions.
- Best value approach to value engineering and system selection.
- Experienced in working with outside consulting engineers chosen by project owner or general contractor.