ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- Construction kicks off at U.S. Engineering’s new Rocky Mountain Region headquarters
- U.S. Engineering’s 3D field work for Joplin hospital featured in Plumbing & Mechanical magazine
- U.S. Engineering remains one of Kansas City’s largest private companies
- Nottberg named one of Kansas City’s most powerful
- The University of Kansas Hospital features company in Good Medicine newsletter