U.S. Engineering is proud to be a part of the University of Kansas Hospital’s Cambridge North Tower project. We attended the Cambridge Tower Topping Out Party and signed our names to the last beam. The Cambridge North Tower is scheduled to be open by the end of next year.
ABOUT U.S. ENGINEERING
Established in 1893, U.S. Engineering has grown to be one of the nation's top design-build mechanical contractors. Our success is centered on our commitment to providing the highest performing buildings while reducing total cost of facility ownership for building owners.
- U.S. Engineering Joins Build Safe Partnership Program
- U.S. Engineering included in the Kansas City Business Journal’s Champions of Business
- 2016 Charlie Snyder Heart Award Given To Greg Edwards
- Area FIRST Robotics Teams Visit the Sheet Metal Shop
- U.S. Engineering Recognized for Healthy Workplace Culture