Safety is not just one of our priorities – because those can change – it’s one of our core values. From the bottom of the ladder to the very top, the responsibility of having a safe working environment applies to everyone. It’s an issue that seems so obvious, but without the proper culture, rules and guidelines to support it, there’s the potential of it being overlooked.
Not at U.S. Engineering. When providing lifecycle solutions for your facility, safety is constantly at the top of mind.
All safety program rules and guidelines are compliant with federal, state and local regulations.
- An aggressive Transitional Duty Program to help injured employees return to work
- “Partners in Safety” program that allows each employee to take responsibility for safety on the jobsite
- “Believe in Zero” philosophy with the goal of keeping every employee safe and healthy every day
- Safety training classes for every new employee
- Monthly safety meetings featuring topics such as ladder use, fall safety and electrical safety, among others